Sunday, June 9, 2013

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey Dad and Mom,


   Thanks for the tips Dad. They really will help. I will print out your email and use it. You are right we were taking a totally different route with them. I hope this gets better. It's just cuz they have a new calling, right? Sister Leader Trainer, and President Lima said that they were on the same level as level as Zone Leaders. So the thing is, they need to be examples in their areas. That is what President Lima said. Well, they haven't been, and whenever we follow up on their numbers or the District Leader they lash out, they say that he can't follow up on them like that and stuff like that. Lots of pride. This is only one group of sisters though. The other group are angels. But thank you Dad, I am sure that putting into practice what you gave me will help a lot. It's true, we just need to have more patience and love with them.
   That's really interesting what you said about grandpa. My Patriarchal Blessing says that my noble ancestors are my ministering angels. I have always that that Mofa died before I was born to be my ministering angel. I could be wrong but I always thought that that would be cool. In terms of being protected from dying, there are always moments when things could go wrong and such occurrences. For example, crossing the street and crazy people don't stop for you, and things like that. Or walking down a hill in rain that makes it feel like you are walking in a river. And the road full of potholes. I can't think of any specific occurrence where I have felt divine interference, but I am sure that many happen without me being aware of them. One thing that I have noticed the other day is the fact that my knee has not given me any problem whatsoever on the mission. Lots of missionaries complain about knee pain, and they have never had any problem with their knees, and I’m in an area especially now where there are lots of hills and walking that I do every day, and I have not felt at all much pain. Just slightly but it’s almost always just leg pain normal from walking so much. So I feel greatly blessed and I know that they are up there looking out for me too

     So this week was much better than last, we really focused in our area and did lots of stuff better, and the lord blessed us. There is a family that we are working with, Marcos and Denise, that they are starting to get interested, but they aren't married. But, their children are all able to get baptized, and have all been to church multiple times and love it. We marked dates for them for this next Sunday. We are so excited! Oh, and this next Sunday is our stake conference. Cool stuff. Alright, I love you and I hope I answered all of your questions. I love you and thank you for everything again that you guys have done and are doing for me. Congrats dad on the new calling, and the new bathroom. Until next week!
Elder Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment