Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012


My camera is being weird and not letting me send a picture.... but this last week we had a baptism!!!! We baptized a woman and her daughter, completing a family who has been together for 15 years. Now everyone is baptized and we are gonna set goals with them to prepare them for the temple. It was an amazing experience and it was so awesome, the best feeling ever to help baptize a family. This is the first time I have worked with a family in either baptizing completely, completing like we did, or reactivating a family. This is what the mission is focusing on right now, these three things, so it's really good when you are able to do one. Thank you for your prayers it was with your help that this was possible.

The temple dedication was televised at the stake center so we had to go all the way out there. The girl that was baptized two weeks ago was still in our ward, lol. That shows how big our ward boundaries are. That girl was confirmed yesterday in church.

Well I'm glad you had a good time with the kids at grad night and everything went good. I'm sad I wasn't able to be there with you guys but I was there in Spirit, and was able to baptize this family. I hope you can excuse me for that :). Well I still need to write Tanner. Sorry this letter was a little weak. I love you and hope everything is going good. Everything is still good with me and my companion, we are just trying to get more success and more baptisms still. Alright, love you lots.

Elder Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment